All of our movers are fully insured and bonded.
We require our movers to be licensed and insured. Moving Company’s reviews each of our moving company partners before we allow them to offer quotes through our service. Here are the Moving.com criteria that all movers must meet so that we can ensure you are receiving trustworthy, safe, and reliable service:
You can search the internet and contact movers one by one to find help for your next move. Or, you can use Moving.com to compare quotes from hundreds of long distance movers or local movers near you at no cost and no obligation. Moving.com is committed to partnering with the highest quality moving companies from only licensed and insured movers, to help you reduce the time, cost, and stress of the moving process.
We educate you about online fraud and scams.
- Movers must possess the proper operating authority needed to operate as a household goods carrier.
- Each mover must possess the appropriate amount of insurance coverage needed to transport household goods.
- Interstate movers (i.e. state-to-state) must provide valid USDOT and/or MC license numbers.
- Intrastate (local) movers (i.e. within state lines) must provide valid license numbers based on imposed state or federal requirements.
- Movers may use only their Legal or DBA (doing-business-as) Name in their interactive advertising campaign.
- Each mover has acknowledged and agreed to that the resale and/or redistribution of leads is strictly prohibited.
- All interstate movers have acknowledged and agreed to abide by the 110% rule for collecting charges on non-binding estimates.
When you allow Moving.com to provide you price estimates or quotes from local, long distance, or international movers, you can be assured that you’ll be working with the best moving companies we could find. You can read more about our vetting process in our Commitment to Quality below.